[SR-Users] Replicate registration

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 09:51:51 CET 2014

Hello,

run with debug=3 in config file and see if there are log messages that
gives you more details about what happens.

Typically, when doing replication, you may need to replicate received
and sometime socket information -- that can be done via headers and then
added to avps before saving to location in the second peer. Look at the
readme of registrar module for those parameters.