[SR-Users] Replicate registration

Volkan Oransoy voransoy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 22:41:22 CET 2014

First of all thank you for your replies.

I think I am quite close to solution. But still have NAT issues in some
cases.

I have added a bunch of code to the standard kamailio script.

I defined a new flag
#!define SOCK_FLAG 8

added these parameters to registrar module.
modparam("registrar", "sock_flag", SOCK_FLAG)
modparam("registrar", "sock_hdr_name", "Sock-Info")

set this flag in the nat test section
        if (nat_uac_test("19")) {
                if (is_method("REGISTER")) {
                        fix_nated_register();
                } else {
                        fix_nated_contact();
                }
                setflag(FLT_NATS);
                setflag(SOCK_FLAG);
        }

and send it to the peer proxy to replicate client registration. I also
added received parameter to the replicated packet.
                if ($si!=$sel(cfg_get.peer.srv_ip))
                {
                        add_rcv_param();
                        t_replicate("sip:10.173.187.226:5060
;transport=udp");
                }

Now, the issue is, the original proxy that receives the registration works
as expected.Replicated proxy, has the location data as expected. But if I
sent a call over second proxy, UA does not respond. I can see the INVITE
packet that comes from replicated proxy on my client PC, but UA does not
respond to INVITE that comes from second proxy.

AOR:: 1002 at test.example.net
Contact:: sip:1002 at 10.173.191.72:1031;transport=udp;registering_acc=test_
example_net Q=
Expires:: 544
Callid:: 443bb84315de2e2b637a55ab44c0b759 at 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0
Cseq:: 256
User-agent:: Jitsi2.4.4997Linux
Received:: sip:10.173.191.72:1024
State:: CS_NEW
Flags:: 0
Cflag:: 192
Socket:: udp:10.192.208.194:5060
Methods:: 4294967295
Ruid:: uloc-52de6613-3dd4-28
Reg-Id:: 0
Last-Keepalive:: 1390512267
Last-Modified:: 1390512267

This is the ul show output on original proxy. Replicated proxy has nearly
same values except Cflag and Socket. On replicated proxy, Cflag is 0 and
Socket points to the original proxy. Is this output normal? Do I have
anything missing in the setup?

Thanks.

/Volkan