[SR-Users] Upgrade from Sip Express Router 0.9.6

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Apr 2 05:10:25 CEST 2015

How complex is the SER configuration? SER couldn't do that much, by the standards of the modern feature set, so there may not be much to port. :-)

On 1 April 2015 22:58:14 GMT-04:00, Andres <andres at telesip.net> wrote:
>How would one even approach the daunting task of upgrading a fully
>operational Sip Express Router 0.9.6 installation with thousands of
>users that has been running unmodified for over 10 years.
>
>I would like some pointers on how to approach the mysql database
>migration from the old schema to the Kamailio 4.2 schema.  I sure hope
>don't have to start from scratch.  Maybe somebody has already done an
>upgrade script?
>
>Regarding the config file, I will certainly have to rewrite it but I
>was
>wondering if there was a list of deprecated commands or syntaxes that
>would no longer be valid and their equivalent replacement.
>
>Thanks,
>
>--
>Technical Support
>http://www.cellroute.net

Alex Balashov | Principal | Evariste Systems LLC
303 Perimeter Center North, Suite 300
Atlanta, GA 30346
United States

Tel: +1-800-250-5920 (toll-free) / +1-678-954-0671 (direct)
Web: http://www.evaristesys.com/, http://www.csrpswitch.com/

Sent from my Nexus 10.