[SR-Users] Upgrade from Sip Express Router 0.9.6

Andres andres at telesip.net
Thu Apr 2 14:29:48 CEST 2015

On 4/1/15 11:10 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> How complex is the SER configuration? SER couldn't do that much, by
> the standards of the modern feature set, so there may not be much to
> port. :-)
It is very simple.  I am more concerned about the procedure to migrate
the thousands of mysql entries from one version to another. If I have to
write a script I will but before I do that I wanted to check in an see
if somebody has already done it even if for an older version of Kamailio.

Thanks.

--
Technical Support
http://www.cellroute.net