[SR-Users] Unable to install kamailio-mysql on CentOS 9

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Thu Dec 1 11:14:40 CET 2022

Hi Sergey,

for debian we are using some virtual packages (e.g. default-mysql-client) which then depends on the actual DB, usually MariaDB.
https://packages.debian.org/bullseye/default-mysql-client

Not sure if there is a similar way in CentOS. If MariaDB is default now in CentOS 9 for example and MySQL is only provided from another external repository, it certainly make sense to use the default MariaDB.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/