[SR-Users] Logs suddenly inundated with qm_malloc errors

Henning Westerholt hw at gilawa.com
Tue Dec 13 18:31:22 CET 2022

Hello,

difficult to say, it could be also some random memory error or virtual/physical hardware issue. Are you seeing more error related to that, maybe it’s a memory leak? Make probably sense to observe it further. If it happens again, a diff between the rtpengine in 5.6.1 and 5.6.2 might get more insight.
Regarding a memory leak, you can observe the memory pool by kamcmd or different tools by looking at statistics or memory status.

Cheers,

Henning

--
Henning Westerholt – https://skalatan.de/blog/